Text/font color

• «
  • 1 (current)
  • »
placeholder avatar

SojephSerrot

I am an artist as well as a writer. Will interactive story ever be interactive with jpeg, gif, png, or any other graphic depictive formatting. Unless my meager web knowledge is mistaken; I think xml does not support graphic art displaying within it's context, but could I be wrong in this.? Is this available in the paid version of an add free membership? I noticed the add image button does nothing on or off line. Adds deplorably slow down interactivity of interactive story browser.

Also aware that surver cloud would have to hold quite bit more data to render writer's image art... so must say words paint a magical canvas all their own, and feel what you've made available here is really a generous outlet to a burgeoning community with sometimes constrained means for creative expresssion. Your work offers a very kind, and compassionate platform for said nature. Thanks for all you do, and have done:)  Color options for text/font, and button windows ever in forcast? Your youtube tut for the IS editor was very comprehensive. Thanks again.

Interactive Story

Administrator

Thankyou Sojeph for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.  Images can be stored in xml using base64 encoding, however I am aware this feature appears to be broken on some browsers / platforms.  I am actually considering removing images altogether - with the exception of a cover image for your story.

Font and text color are a great suggestion, I will add this to the todo list.

I've not done an update for a while due to other projects, however I will try to get another update out soon.

Thanks again for the feedback.

• «
  • 1 (current)
  • »